City Tour in Yerevan
Yerevan is the capital and the biggest district of Armenia; one of the most ancient cities in the world. It is 2.793 years old. The name of the city refers to Erebuni Fortress of Urartu. In 1918 it became the 14th in history capital of Armenia. Yerevan is 900-1400 meters above sea level. The image of today’s Yerevan is formed according to Alexander Tamanyan’s plan of 1924 – the city, build in accordance with the unified plan of church architecture. Preserved from pretamanyan period buildings are only a few, and there is not a historical center as such. In the city, built according to Tamanyan’s plan there is a center, where most of main cultural hearths are situated. We suggest guests in Armenia to reserve City Center Hotels in Yerevan. Here there are hotels and apartment rentals for any budget.
Choosing city tour in Yerevan, you will have an opportunity to see the most important places and buildings, forming the image of the city, to understand colors, moods and character of the city. Night Yerevan is interesting and diverse as well. For night entertainment, please, see the list of clubs in Yerevan.
Guided tour of the morning Yerevan: Erebuni Fortress, The statue of David of Sasun, Yerevan City Council, Mashtots Avenue, Opera House, Saryan Park, Baghramyan Avenue, Mother Armenia monument.
Visit to History Museum of Armenia. Here you will see a collection of exhibits, illustrating centuries-old history of Armenian nation, from Paleolithic up to modern days. Discovered in Bird’s Cave, the world’s oldest 5000 year-old shoe is also represented here; likewise the cuneiform by Armenian king Argishti I, testifying foundation of Yerevan city in 782 BC.
Lunch according to the pre-order.
Visit to Yerevan Brandy Factory: tour in the factory, its museum, and tasting several types of brandy according to traditional ritual.
House-museum of Sergey Parajanov. The museum is in a two-story building of traditional Caucasian style. The collection consists of about 1,400 exhibits: different objects, collages, graphic pictures, dolls and hats.
Visit to Tsitsernakaberd: The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute and the monument, memorializing the victims of Armenian genocide.
Dinner according to the pre-order.
Evening walking tour in center of Yerevan: Cascade, Opera, Northern Prospect, Republic Square, participation in show of the singing fountains.
Individual tour by request
|2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-15 pax||16-25 pax||25 pax and more|
|AMD 37000||AMD 28000||AMD 22000||AMD 16000||AMD 11000|
Group tours with guaranteed departures
|16 July||AMD 25000|
in case of certain number of people, noted in each group.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles;
- Guide service;
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums;
- Cognac tasting;
- Tour program and Armenian travel map;
- Drinking water in the vehicle;
- 24 hour customer service by phone;
- Lunches during the tour. We can organize lunch by prior request;
- Additional alcoholic drinks;
- In case of individual requests the timing and tour program can be edited according to your preferences.
- We can start tour from any address in Yerevan.
- Museums are close on Mondays.
- The tour for children under 5 is free of charge.
- 50 % discount for children 5-10 is available.
- The content of this publication is the intellectual property of “Barev Armenia” company, and full or partial copying of the material will be considered as copyright infringement respectively.