Tour to Yerevan and surroundings
Live in Yerevan, feel the rhythm of the city, do not miss the interests of nightlife and make exciting excursions around the city without long journeys.
Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Yerevan. Lunch in Armenian restaurant. city tour in Yerevan: Matenadaran museum, Cascade, evening walking tour, visiting the singing fountains at Republic Square.
Sevana Lake, Sevanavank monastery. Tour to the pagan temple of Garni. Baking lavash in the farmhouse, lunch there, meat and vegetables in tonir, tasting local fruit vodka.
Tour to Echmiadzin and Zvartnots. Visiting Khor Virap Monastery with the best view of Ararat mountain. Lunch. Visiting Armenian brandy factory for tasting and tour. Gala dinner in restaurant withe the cultural folk program.
Check-out with the luggage. Visiting the sweet market and Yerevan Vernissage of souvenirs. Transfer to the hotel. Departure
Individual tour by request
|2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-15 pax||16-25 pax||25 pax and more|
|AMD 217000||AMD 175000||AMD 138500||AMD 115000||AMD 100000|
Group tours with guaranteed departures
|Tour duration||3* hotel|
|22-25 June||AMD 175000|
|19-22 October||AMD 175000|
- Accommodation in double rooms (3* hotel in Yerevan);
- Transportation service according to the program;
- Welcome dinner, breakfasts in hotel and lunches in the best restaurants of Armenian cuisine;
- English speaking guide service;
- Entrance fees;
- Travel map of Armenia;
- 2 bottles of water a day;
- Alcoholic drinks;
- You can choose any other hotel in Armenia;
- Tour can start from any place you prefer in Yerevan;
- Tour package for children under 5 is free of charge;
- For children from 6 to 11 - 50 % discount;
- Monday for Yerevan museums is non working day.