Trekking in Lori canyon
Lori region is one of Amenia’s most fascinating and green regions for it’s stunning landscapes, local forests and amazing variety of flowers.
In this region there are also lots of cultural sites, located mostly into hidden, wild areas. During this tour we will hike from the Kobayr Monastery, rich with rare frescoes, to the Odzun church, constructed in 5th century with unusual early Christian period monument nearby. During the trip we will visit also Horomayr Monastery, situated in Lori canyon among trees. All the way we will walk thought fascinating Debed canyon and we will see the gorgeous views of the Debed valley.
Departure from Yerevan to Lori region
Hiking to Kobayr Monastery, constructed in 12th century. It was one of the most important centers of manuscript writing and the main medieval cultural centers of Armenia.
Picnic in the bosom of nature.
Horomayr monastic complex, mentioned in the 7th century, was famous religious center of medieval Armenia.
Odzoun church wich is a early medieval unique construction.
Arrival in Yerevan
Individual tour by request
|2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-15 pax||16-25 pax||25 pax and more|
|AMD 45000||AMD 35000||AMD 25000||AMD 15000||AMD 10000|
Group tours with guaranteed departures
|28 May||AMD 35000|
|2 July||AMD 35000|
The price includes:
• All the transfers according to the program;
• English speaking mountain guide;
• 2 bottles of water;
The tour price does not include:
• Picnic during the tour (10$);
• Tour can start from any place in Yerevan you prefer;
• Trekking in Lori canyon will take 4-5 hours.
• This tour is of medium difficulty.
• We can organize 3 day hiking tour in Lori region.
• List of required things Backpack Sports, waterproof clothing Mountain shoes KIT Additional warm clothing