Jermuk is rich with unique fresh and mineral water springs. Among them noteworthy are the warm mineral springs, which due to their physical and chemical characteristics, rank on a par with similar springs in Karlovy Vary and Zheleznovodsk. This underground geyser water is used both for drinking and for baths. It is useful for the treatment of various diseases, including gastrointestinal, nephritic and neurological disorders.
"Yevmari" guesthouse is located in Jermuk. The guesthouse provides 7 convenient rooms, equipped with TV, refrigerator and heating system in winters.
The waterfall is quite near to Yevmari Guesthouse, only 500m.
|Rooms||01.06 - 01.10||01.10 - 01.06|
|Double||$ 12000||$ 8000|
|Double Luxe||$ 16000||$ 12000|
|Quadruple||$ 16000||$ 12000|
|Quadruple Luxe||$ 20000||$ 15000|
* Children under 8 years old stay free of charge.
* Room rate includes taxes, Breakfast.
* Three meals cost 5000 AMD a person per a day.
* Free internet access /wired/ in the hotel's public areas.
- Children from 8 till 12 years old get 50 % discount with extra bed.