Arzni resort is situated 1250 m above sea level in the gorge of river Hrazdan, some 23 km north of Yerevan.
They say coming once for treatment to Arzni, people keep returning to enjoy the air, water and bread of Arzni...
The climate of Arzni is continental: mild winters (average temperature in January is -5°C), pleasantly cool summers (average temperature in July is 22°C) and long and warm autumns. The number of sunny days in a year makes 2236 hours. With this parameter, Arzni exceeds all other resorts of the Caucasus.
The main therapeutic factors of Arzni are the bicarbonate-chloride-hydrocarbonate-sodium water, and the climate of the mountainous areas with low barometric pressure.
Mineral water Arzni, which contains large amounts of carbon dioxide (1.25-2.0 g/l) and minerals (8-10 g/l), are a major factor of effective treatment.
|Single Deluxe||$ 35000|
|Double Deluxe||$ 50000|
|Single luxe||$ 40000|
|Double luxe||$ 54000|
* Room rate includes Full Board, medical services, tennis, billiard, fitness centre, cinema hall.
* No fee is charged for children under 3.
* Children from 3 to 8 years old - 7000 AMD
* Children from 9 to 15 years old - 10000 AMD
There are seasonal discounts:
- from 01.02 to 30.04 - 20%
- from 01.05 to 31.05 - 10%
- from 01.11 to 30.11 - 10%
- from 01.12 to 31.12 - 20%